News, Events, and Announcements
DAVENPORT NORTH HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL CAMPS
Thank you for visiting the Davenport North High School Football Camps website.
For more information about us and upcoming camps, please use the menu tabs above.
On Saturday, May 11th, we had our 100 Year Anniversary Open House. The event was a huge success. Former students and staff came to tour the school and look at artifacts from years past. Thanks to Davenport Public Library and our principal, Mr. Caparula, we had a ton of materials for people to look through and our Student Senators learned a great deal about their school. Thanks to everyone in attendance!
On Friday, April 12 2019 – 6th Grade students from area schools met to compete in the 6th Grade Math Bee at the AEA in Bettendorf. Representing Smart Intermediate school were Gabriela, Hailey, Aidan, & Ben. These students were trained for participation by Mrs. Janz (the TAG facilitator) and Mrs. Fah (the building coach and interventionist). Aiden & Nickolas served as team alternates and were instrumental in helping prepare the team for competition.
- Starting Monday, March 4th the student day at every school will be 20 minutes longer. The day will start 10 minutes earlier in the morning and end 10 minutes later in the afternoon.
- Beginning Wednesday, March 6th there will be NO more early release Wednesdays for the remainder of the school year.
- April 22nd had previously been listed as Spring Break #2 with no school for students. It will now be used as a snow makeup day, and students will attend school as usual.
- The last student school day will be June 6th if there are no more weather cancellations the remainder of the year.
Daily Schedule starting March 4th: School busses will run according to the new schedule, 10 minutes earlier and later.
- 8:40 Breakfast
- 8:53 First/entry bell
- 9:00 Tardy bell (school day begins)
- 4:10 Dismissal