Tutoring and Homework Help
The U.S. Department of Education has developed a number of publications featuring the latest research and most effective practices in subjects such as reading, math and homework. These publications are offered online and free of charge at their website. The research-based, yet easy-to-understand information in these publications can help families make good decisions about children’s learning.
Here are links you might find helpful:
- Davenport Public Library Online Homework Help
- Helping Your Child Become a Reader
- Helping Your Child with Homework
- Helping Your Child Succeed in School
- Questions Parents Ask About Schools
- Parent-Teacher Association
- The largest volunteer childhood advocacy organization in the U.S., with many resources for parents.