If you already have a Parent Portal account, click here to open up Parent Portal via Infinite Campus.
In January of 2011, Davenport Community Schools launched “Parent Portal” – the Parent interface of our new student information system, Infinite Campus. Infinite Campus provides a superior parent communication experience through its online Parent Portal. Parent Portal is a secure web site that you can use to track your child’s progress in school. The goal of the Parent Portal is to create a better partnership and dialogue between parents and teachers. We hope that you will use it regularly and become a partner with us in your child’s education.
For each of your students, Parent Portal will enable you to E-mail teachers and to view:
- assigned lessons and current grades (secondary only)
- report cards
- class schedule
Portal became available to parents of secondary students in February of 2011. Portal will be activated for elementary students in August with the start of the new school year. A parent who already had an account for any secondary student(s), will also see the information for their elementary student(s) at that time – you do not need to get another account.
To activate a new account (only one account is required to access all of your students in the system):
1. Complete and submit the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Form. You must submit the form in person to your child’s school so identification can be verified.
- English – Parent Portal Acceptable Use Form
- Español – Política del uso aceptable para el Portal para Padres
- Tiếng Việt – Chấp Thuận Nội Quy Cổng Thông Tin Phụ Huynh
2. Once the parent/child relationships have been established/confirmed, you will be given an account access code.
3. Using this access code and the Parent Portal Access Instructions, you will create a user name and password.