School Library & Destiny Library Catalog
Librarian: Mrs. Morrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Wednesday 9:10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Destiny Library Catalog
The Destiny Library system improves access to library and curriculum materials (which has been proven to be one of the factors that raises test scores and student learning), provides students access from any computer at school, home or other location having an internet connection, and also makes it easier for students to find materials at their reading level via the Lexile score feature.
For more library resources from Mrs. Morrison go to the Wood Library Website. Click on the different boxes for the resources.
The mission of the Wood Intermediate library is:
– to be a welcoming place for our students, staff, and community members
– to encourage the pursuit of personal interests through reading and research
– to support student achievement of curricular goals and objectives
– to provide resources in a variety of formats, including print and electronic
– to assist students in becoming proficient and responsible users of information
Wood Rocks When Wood Reads!