Program Goal: Provide nutritious, appetizing meals for students at a reasonable price in a pleasant environment.
The Child Nutrition Program offers nutritious breakfasts and lunches at every school building. Proper nutrition is fundamental for the success of academic programs. Our meals meet the new USDA Nutrition Standards, which requires the following:
- Age-appropriate calorie limits
- Larger servings of vegetables and fruits (students must take at least one serving)
- A wider variety of vegetables, including dark green and red/orange vegetables and legumes
- Fat-free or 1% milk (flavored milk must be fat-free)
- More whole grains
- Less sodium
For information related to breakfast, lunch, and snack menus, meal costs, or special requests for meal modifications, please visit the following district-level page:
Visit Davenport Schools Meal Viewer to see what’s for breakfast, lunch or snack at any school on any day of the school year.
- Open a print-friendly version of the monthly menu
- Filter menus based on allergens and carb counts
Download the DCSD MealViewer Mobile App to access school menus on your Apple or Android smartphone.
NOTE: Please be aware that menus are subject to change without notice, including on days when the schedule is changed due to inclement weather.