Monday, September 16, 2019
- The University of Iowa ROTC representative will be visiting West on Tuesday, September 17th at 2:00pm. *PLEASE NOTE THE DATE AND TIME CHANGE* Please sign-up in the counseling office or ask Ms. Reagan for more information.
- Falcons! Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase your 2019-2020 60th anniversary edition West yearbook! They are for sale now in the Activities Office. See Chris Norton.
- Hey Falcons! Our homecoming parade will be on Thursday, September 26 at 5:30. If you are interested in being a part of the parade there are sign ups in the activities office. Sign ups will end on Monday, September 16th.
- Any student interested in going to Germany in November 2020, please attend an informational meeting with your parents on Tuesday, September 17th at 6:00 PM in Room 610 – If you have any questions, please see Herr Kohl or Mr. Smith.
- There will be a robotics meeting TODAY Monday, September 16th after school in Room 607. If you have questions please see Mr. Franzenburg or Mr. Smith.
- Hey Falcons! Don’t forget that the Beak ‘n’ Eye’s (West’s student-run newspaper’s) #1 priority is covering news that is important to you, so help us improve our content by taking our survey. You could win a free Beak ‘n’ Eye t-shirt or a treat on us! The link to the survey has been sent to your school email. Thank you. If you have questions, see Mrs. A. Hansen in room 202.
- Ecology club will have a brief meeting TODAY, in room 120, after school. Ecology is understanding relationships between the living and the environment. Come help us brainstorm project ideas for this school year and hear about programs started by graduated Falcons. Contact Mr. Arnold in 120 if you are interested but cannot attend TODAY’S meeting.
- Weekly E- Blast September 15th – September 21st from WHS Building Secretary Lisa Rostenbach.