Note: Next school year all students need need to have proof of Meningococcal Vaccination before school start August 2019. Students cannot begin school within proof of the required vaccine, this includes incoming Seniors. The following letter was sent to all incoming Seniors.
Welcome to the Davenport Community Schools and our online registration application. Please note that the online registration link below is for new families and incoming Kindergartners who have not been previously enrolled in our schools.
New & Incoming Kindergarten Families: Please click the following link to Begin Online Registration. If you are a current Davenport Community Schools Children’s Village family you will register your incoming Kindergartner by using this application.
- If you do not have an email address or do not receive the email after you completed the form by clicking the above ‘Begin Online Registration’ please use the following link to our Online Registration Kiosk Application. You will be assigned an application number instead of providing an email address. Write this number down just in case you begin the application but find that you need to save and come back at a later time.
Returning families: As of 05.04.18 Online Registration for 2018/19 is available for returning students through Parent Portal. Families with currently enrolled K-12 students must login to their Parent Portal account in order to complete Online Registration. A link titled Online Registration is provided below the menu options on the left hand side of your screen. If not previously registered, current K-12 families may also add their new, incoming Kindergartner to the existing family Parent Portal online application. If you don’t have a Parent Portal account or need assistance logging in please click here for more information.
The Online Registration system is only compatible with these supported browsers:
- PC: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Mac/iOS: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Safari is not a supported browser. Only Chrome & Firefox are supported, however, users of the Puffin browser on Apple & Windows devices have been successful in completing Online Registration.
- Mobile Devices & Tablets: Online Registration may be difficult to use on these devices because of screen size. Certain features of Online Registration also use Java or Flash that are not supported on today’s mobile operating systems. If you are completing Online Registration on a device please use a supported browser with Java or Flash enabled.