After board approval, the district finalized a schedule for the remainder of the school year. The adjusted calendar can be found here on the District website.
District Calendar Changes:
- Starting Monday, March 4, and continuing through the end of the year, the school day will be 20 minutes longer. There have been 10 minutes added to the beginning and the end of the school day. The new schedule is below.
- Also, to accumulate the remaining hours, there will no longer be a one hour early release on Wednesdays. Students will follow the same bell schedule for all 5 days of the week.
- Another change to note: Monday April 22 has changed from “Spring Break #2” to a regular, full school day.
Daily Schedule Changes:
- School will now start at 9:00. The previous time was 9:10.
- School will dismiss at 4:10. The previous time was 4:00.
- The bell to allow students to enter the building will ring at 8:50.
- Breakfast will run from 8:35 – 8:50.
- Bus pick up times will be adjusted by 10 minutes for both pickup and drop off.