Tuesday November 26 is a regular dismissal day, at 3:40, per the Davenport Community School District Calendar. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!! Read more
News, Events, and Announcements
Congratulations to Grace Carr, Catherine Hutchinson, Audrey Moon, and Jeremy Weinstein for being selected for participation in the 28th annual OPUS Honor Choir Festival. Over 3300 students were nominated by their directors for 720 positions in the four Opus Honor Choirs. Selections were made by means of a recorded audition.They performed Thursday, November 21st at CY Stephens Auditorium on the Read more
On Monday November 11, the Sudlow Orange Crush Marching band marched in the Veteran’s Day Parade. They represented Sudlow well with their demeanor and were thanked for their participation. They, along with the Davenport West Marching Band, were the only two bands that participated. Thank you for your commitment on a day when school was not in session. Read more
On Thursday Oct 31, Sudlow hosted 2 acclaimed international musicians from India. Tabla drum Master Subrata Bhattacharya (student of the legendary and highly innovative teacher Shankar Ghosh, India’s most revered and respected tabla teacher) and Carnatic Violinist Dr. Lalitha Muthuswamy (currently on a Fulbright Fellowship at The University of Iowa). These are internationally recognized artists of the highest caliber. They Read more
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Celebrating Red Ribbon Week: Today is Twin day
- tomorrow is Sweat suit day
- No 8th grade basketball tonight
- Attention TAG students, if you missed any of yesterday’s meetings about 2nd quarter projects, please see Mr. Monnard today.
- If you have any canned goods stored in your room, please take them to the large gym
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
- Celebrating Red Ribbon Week: Today is Team Up Against Drugs by wearing your favorite team jersey.
- Tomorrow is Twin day
- Thursday is Sweat suit day
- Picture retakes will happen today on the 3rd floor landing by the elevator. They will be set up and ready to go at 10:00. Listen for the announcement to
Monday, October 28, 2013
- In many ways the United States is a land of plenty……….plenty of money, and plenty of electronic toys, but 1 of 6 Americans go to bed hungry. It isn’t just an east coast thing or a west coast thing or isolated areas where people are hungry; it is nationwide. We will end our drive on Tuesday,
Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Today is a two hour early out schedule. You will be picking up your fundraiser items between 1:40 and 3:30. Report to your AP class after 7th hour today.
- The S’s are being repaired and replaced for the quarter. Please take care of your S, they will not be fixed again until 3rd quarter. After