WELCOME TO THE DAVENPORT COMMUNITY SCHOOLS PURCHASING AND WAREHOUSE DEPARTMENTS
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Purchasing and Central Receiving Departments is to obtain the highest quality products and services while ensuring the lowest cost for our staff and students. We pride ourselves in providing great customer service.
The Purchasing Department is located on the third floor; Suite 318:
Administration Service Center (ASC)
1702 Main St.
Davenport, IA 52803
Purchasing, Warehouse and Copy Center Supervisor:
Dawn Kimmel – (563) 336-7804
Construction – Pay Applications – Project Questions:
Vivian Moore – Professional Secretary – 563-336-7521
The Warehouse is located at:
1008 W. Kimberly Road
Davenport, IA 52806
Lucas Sloat – Copy Center Operator – (563) 336-7840
Click Here for access: Storefront – DCSD Copy Center
Purchasing and Warehouse hours of operation are from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday with the exception of legal holidays.
ARE YOU A VENDOR INTERESTED IN DOING BUSINESS WITH DAVENPORT SCHOOLS?
In order to better serve our customers, we require all those wishing to do business with us to fill out the form below.
Here are a few things you need to know:
Our Board of Directors and the laws of the State of Iowa guide the purchasing policies for the Davenport Community School District. It is the policy of the school district to:
1) Conduct all purchasing in accordance with Federal and State laws and in compliance with the policies of the Davenport Community School District.
2) Award of the contract: The contract will generally be awarded on the basis of the lowest responsible bid and bidder, taking into consideration the price, quality, delivery and ability, past work history, and any other factors the District determines to be relevant. The decision to award the Contract shall be final. Our Board of Directors reserves the right to reject any and all bids if it is in the best interest of the School District.
3) Provide all qualified vendors the right and the opportunity to sell their products and services to the Davenport Community School District.
4) Treat all responsible vendors equally and fairly.
5) Maintain the integrity of the purchasing process and protect the public interest.
The District is exempt from all Federal, State of Iowa and other States taxes on the purchase of materials and/or services purchased or rented to complete their contract. If you need tax exempt certificates please follow the following link to process your request. You must fill out the form for each of the contractors that will need a tax exempt form. Please contact Dawn Kimmel with any questions.
If you are inquiring about tax exemption certificate other than construction, please contact the DCSD Accountant Kerry Weinbrandt through the email link or at 563-336-7409