Scholarship Listings Page
Click here to view scholarship updates and click through the tabs at the bottom of the sheet.
Applying for scholarships is a good way to help with post-secondary expenses such as college tuition, room and board, books, and other additional costs. Scholarships are available from a variety of resources such as:
- Employment – check with your employer and your parents’ employers about scholarships they may offer.
- Financial Institutes – check with your banks and credit unions about scholarships they may offer.
- Colleges/Post-Secondary – check with the financial aid offices and/or admissions when applying for enrollment.
- Organizations/Companies – many scholarship offerings are available from these groups. Check with companies such as McDonald’s, Coca-Cola, Mediacom, etc. or organizations such as Elks, Optimists, etc.
- Guidance Department – many scholarships from local community organizations are offered through your guidance office. Check the NHS website often.
Check out these websites for scholarships and financial aid:
Remember, never pay for lists of scholarships!
Our NHS website offers many scholarship opportunities. Most scholarships have a website with an application provided but some may be available by picking up an application from the guidance office. We strive to have accurate information on the website; it is the responsibility of the applicant to check the scholarship for complete details and deadlines.
Scholarships are listed by the month in which the application is due. Scholarships with multiple deadlines are listed under a separate tab.
Good luck, in your search!