Daily Announcements: October 29 – November 2
– Attention Wrestlers! We will have sign-ups and a short meeting after school on Thursday in room 622-the auto shop. All are welcome! If you have any question please see Coach Conner or Coach Argo.
– Attention students no outside drinks are allowed in the food court area of the
cafeteria or you will be charged.
– School Picture R-Takes:
Picture Re-Take day is scheduled for Wednesday, October 31st from 8-12. If you would like to have your school photo re-taken please let your PAWS Teacher know today or stop into the Front Office during passing time to sign-up.
– Attention: Early Graduates
If you are a senior who is graduating in October, please stop in the guidance office to begin your check out process. You are required to complete this process in order to be considered a graduate and to receive future senior information.
– 9th grade students need to have a Dental Certificate form on file in the nurse’s office by the end of November. This is a state requirement, so please remind your parents and get them to Mrs. Guzzo as soon as possible!
Students you cannot have or carry medication on you at school. The only exception is Inhalers and Epi Pens if you have a Doctors order in the Nurse’s Office!
Oct. 29 – Seniors may get a pass from the guidance office before school if they wish to meet with college reps. in the guidance college/career room.
• Today, – 1:30pm – Monmouth College
• Tuesday, October 30 – 1:30pm – St. Ambrose University
• Friday, November 2 – 10:00am – Kirkwood Community College
• Monday, November 5 – 9:35am – Scott Community College
• Tuesday, November 6 – 1:30pm – Illinois Wesleyan College
Activties for the week are:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31st
8AM – 12 PM Picture Retakes