OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1910_high_school_orchestraWall of Athletics memoribiliaOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomphebe_sudlowOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280684_b1908_basketball_teamOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAElementary School BandOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline WallSchool furniture_and materialsOur Volunteers, Working Hardsusan-glaspell-2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAGlobeYearbooks from Centralp6280661_bp6280706.jpgOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAgarfield_1923OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASuperintendent's Deskp6280677_b
  • Davenport School Museum
    1606 Brady Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-5000
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Rockingham-Roosevelt

    1220 Minnie Avenue
    The village of Rockingham was annexed to the city of Davenport in 1926. At the same time the village school, Rockingham, became part of the Davenport School District. Rockingham operated a K-6 school until the close of the 1939-1940 school year. The school was closed and the students were sent to Hayes school. At the start of the 1945-1946 school year the school reopened as a K-3 school. In 1955 the Board gave it a presidential name, Roosevelt. The same year, three rooms were added to the building. At the close of the 1997-1998 school year was closed and the students were sent to Hayes. The Building was sold to the City of Davenport. It has been converted to a Community Center to serve that part of the city.

    For more information, please visit our Museum.

    OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA