5121 Wapello Avenue
In 1953 several one-room area schools were combined into a new multi room building. The building was named H. M. Perry School for Hartzel M. Perry who was County-Superintendent at the time.
The school became a part of the Davenport Community School District in 1959. In 1961 an addition was built to provide a gymnasium, office complex, and upper grade classrooms including science and art.
At the close of the 1999-2000 school year the building was closed and students were sent to the new Buffalo School. The building now houses a commercial enterprise.
For more information, please visit our Museum.