- 1919- Opened for students in February as East Intermediate, serving grades 7-9
- 1921- Board renamed East Intermediate for Phebe Sudlow, long time district employee and superintendent 1874-1878. She was the first female superintendent in the United States.
- 1923- Nine rooms were added to the building
- 1950- Intermediate Schools were renamed as Junior High Schools
- 1963-1965- Addition and renovations made to the building. New cafeteria, kitchen, and media center, as well as additional classrooms and renovations made throughout the original building
- 1993- Sudlow was changed from a Junior High School (grades 7-9) to an Intermediate School (grades 6-8)
- 2003- New auditorium was built and renovations were made throughout the building