garfield_1923Superintendent's Desk1910_high_school_orchestraOur Volunteers, Working HardSchool furniture_and materialsp6280706.jpgYearbooks from CentralOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAGlobeOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline Wallphebe_sudlowOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAElementary School BandOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAsusan-glaspell-2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280661_bp6280677_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWall of Athletics memoribiliaOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280684_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
  • Davenport School Museum
    1606 Brady Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-5000
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Monroe

    1926 West 4th Street
    In 1868 a new three story building was built in the 1600 block of West Third Street to replace a small stone structure that had served the area since 1858. The Davenport School Board obtained Federal Funds to be matched by local funds to build new buildings. A site at 1926 West 4th Street was purchased to erect a new building to serve the area. New Monroe opened in the fall of 1940. This was a four-section school serving K-6 students. In 1955 several classrooms were added. In 2003 extensive renovations were made to provide a new media center, lunchroom, and other needed upgrades and improvements.

    For more information, please visit Monroe’s Page or our Museum.

    Monroe Skyhawks Monroe Today OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA