622 South Concord St.
An early map of the city of Davenport shows this plot of ground being owned by the Davenport Independant School District. This site was used as an athletic field until Brady Street Stadium was developed. Funds were approved in a bond referendum in 1923 to build a primary school until 1939-1940 when it was enlarged to a two-section K-6 school. A large gym and other facilities were improved in 1950-1951. Other renovations and additions were made in 1999-2001. Presently a pre-school, which renovations provided for, is operating in the Hayes school.