2827 Jersey Ridge Road
In December of 1951 the Davenport School District purchased thirty acres of land in the 2000 block of Jersey Ridge Road in anticipation of growth in that part of the district.
Work was started on a new building on that site in 1968. The building was occupied in 1969. This provided relief for crowded McKinley School.
Since the opening of Eisenhower, additions and renovations have been made in 1996 and 2001. Included in these projects were the moving, enlarging, and updating of the media center.