OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASchool furniture_and materials1910_high_school_orchestrap6280706.jpgOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAElementary School BandOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamgarfield_1923GlobeOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280661_bp6280677_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOur Volunteers, Working Hardsusan-glaspell-2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAYearbooks from CentralOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline Wallphebe_sudlowp6280684_bSuperintendent's DeskWall of Athletics memoribilia
  • Davenport School Museum
    1702 N. Main Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-7540
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Blue Grass

    226 Sycamore Street, Blue Grass, Iowa

    Blue Grass School was built in 1957 with an addition in 1963.

    The Blue Grass District merged with the Davenport Community School District in July 1966. It was a K-8 school and continued to operate as a K-8 school until 1971 when grades seven and eight were sent to Junior High School. Addition and renovations were made in 1978. Harold Moore was principal at Blue Grass when it was merged with Davenport and served until 1982.

    For more information, please visit¬†Blue Grass’ Page or visit our Museum.

    Blue Grass 1966Blue Grass Today