School furniture_and materialsOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline WallOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280661_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280684_b1910_high_school_orchestrasusan-glaspell-2phebe_sudlowElementary School BandWall of Athletics memoribiliaOur Volunteers, Working Hardgarfield_1923Yearbooks from CentralOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAGlobeSuperintendent's Deskp6280706.jpgp6280677_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
  • Davenport School Museum
    1702 N. Main Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-7540
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Adams

    3029 North Division Street

    Adams School opened in the fall of 1951. It was built to be a two-section school. The new building was dedicated in January of 1952. The cost of the building was $650,000. The growth in the section made it necessary to increase the size of the building. New wings adding additional classrooms were added in 1957 and 1968. In 2001, renovations were made to provide a new entrance. Also, the media center (library) was moved to much larger quarters. Donald Dicha was the first principal and served for 24 years.

    For more information, please visit Adam’s Page or our Museum.

    Adams 1951 Adams Allstars Adams Today