2002 North Clark Street
As Davenport grew to the north and west an elementary school to accommodate K-3 students was opened. Students went to Johnson for grades 4-6.
The area continued to grow and the increased enrollment made it necessary to add to the building. Additions and renovations were made in 1958, 1962, 1967, and 2001. The gym was enlarged. A library was added and updated in a later renovation. Classrooms were added and renovations were made to accommodate advancements in technology and other methods of instruction.