l Hayes | Davenport School Museum
1910_high_school_orchestraOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAWall of Athletics memoribiliaOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline Wallp6280706.jpgOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280661_bSuperintendent's DeskOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAGlobeOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAphebe_sudlowOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAgarfield_1923OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280677_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAYearbooks from CentralOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOur Volunteers, Working HardElementary School Bandp6280684_bsusan-glaspell-2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERASchool furniture_and materials
  • Davenport School Museum
    1702 N. Main Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-7540
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Hayes

    622 South Concord St.
    An early map of the city of Davenport shows this plot of ground being owned by the Davenport Independant School District. This site was used as an athletic field until Brady Street Stadium was developed. Funds were approved in a bond referendum in 1923 to build a primary school until 1939-1940 when it was enlarged to a two-section K-6 school. A large gym and other facilities were improved in 1950-1951. Other renovations and additions were made in 1999-2001. Presently a pre-school, which renovations provided for, is operating in the Hayes school.

    For more information, please visit Hayes’ Page or our Museum.

    Hayes Today OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA