OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic ViewerOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAgarfield_1923OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamYearbooks from CentralGlobep6280661_bSuperintendent's DeskOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280684_bWall of Athletics memoribiliaOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOur Volunteers, Working Hardp6280677_bOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1910_high_school_orchestraOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAphebe_sudlowElementary School BandOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAsusan-glaspell-2School furniture_and materialsOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline WallOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280706.jpgOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
  • Davenport School Museum
    1702 N. Main Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-7540
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Harrison

    Harrison School 1032 West 53rd Street

    An independent school district to the north of the Davenport, Central Elementary, merged with the Davenport District in 1959. It had operated as an independent district since 1953, having combined several rural schools that had served the area.

    Bill Quiram served as principal for the first year. The following year a presidential name was given, Harrison. Jim Picht became principal. The programs offered in other schools in Davenport became standard in the new Davenport School.

    Additions and renovations have been made to Harrison in 1960,1968,1983, and 2004 to provide for growth in that area of the district and to provide the latest in instructional methods and materials.

    For more information, please visit Harrison’s Page or our Museum.

    Harrison 1953 Harrison Hawk Harrison Today