7307 North Pacific Street
Fillmore School (Ridgeview Park School) was built in 1955 to provide classrooms for children in a new housing development called Ridgeview. Additional classrooms were added in 1957. The school operated as a K-8 school.
On July 1,1959 Ridgeview merged with the Davenport Community School District. Bill Quiram served as principal. Fillmore was the name selected for the new addition to Davenport in 1960. Howard Backous was named principal.
Additions and renovations in 1983 and 2002 added more classrooms and facilities for new programs.