226 Sycamore Street, Blue Grass, Iowa
Blue Grass School was built in 1957 with an addition in 1963.
The Blue Grass District merged with the Davenport Community School District in July 1966. It was a K-8 school and continued to operate as a K-8 school until 1971 when grades seven and eight were sent to Junior High School. Addition and renovations were made in 1978. Harold Moore was principal at Blue Grass when it was merged with Davenport and served until 1982.