1000 Jefferson Street
In 2000 a new school opened to serve the students of he Buffalo School area.
The Buffalo School became a part of the Davenport Community School District on July 1,1966. At that time Buffalo was operating in two buildings as a K-8 school.
The lower grades were housed in a two story brick building that had served as high school. Other grades were housed in a cement block building, which contained a gym in addition to classrooms. Some renovations were made to provide special services space, library, science, and art.
The new building at 1000 Jefferson Street provides facilities for the latest in a total elementary program.