3029 North Division Street
Adams School opened in the fall of 1951. It was built to be a two-section school. The new building was dedicated in January of 1952. The cost of the building was $650,000. The growth in the section made it necessary to increase the size of the building. New wings adding additional classrooms were added in 1957 and 1968. In 2001, renovations were made to provide a new entrance. Also, the media center (library) was moved to much larger quarters. Donald Dicha was the first principal and served for 24 years.