l Perry | Davenport School Museum
Superintendent's DeskOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAphebe_sudlow1910_high_school_orchestraGlobeOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA1908_basketball_teamOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAp6280661_bOur Volunteers, Working HardOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAYearbooks from CentralSchool furniture_and materialsOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAearly_classroomOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAStereoscopic Viewerp6280677_bp6280706.jpgOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAgarfield_1923susan-glaspell-2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATimeline WallOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAElementary School BandWall of Athletics memoribiliap6280684_b
  • Davenport School Museum
    1702 N. Main Street (lower level)
    Davenport, IA 52803
    Phone: 563-336-7540
    email: museum@davenportschools.org

  • Perry

    5121 Wapello Avenue

    In 1953 several one-room area schools were combined into a new multi room building. The building was named H. M. Perry School for Hartzel M. Perry who was County-Superintendent at the time.

    The school became a part of the Davenport Community School District in 1959. In 1961 an addition was built to provide a gymnasium, office complex, and upper grade classrooms including science and art.

    At the close of the 1999-2000 school year the building was closed and students were sent to the new Buffalo School. The building now houses a commercial enterprise.

    For more information, please visit our Museum.

     

    Perry 1959