Summer Meal Program
The Davenport Community School District will continue to serve area students through the Summer Meal Program. ANY child between the ages of 1 and 18 years old may receive a meal at no cost, Monday – Thursday. The Summer Meal Program begins on Monday, June 8, 2020 and runs through Thursday, July 30, 2020.
On Thursdays, additional meals will be provided to ensure students have food for the weekend.
Meal site locations will continue to be drive-through. The Davenport Community School District reminds those driving to one of the meal sites to open the trunk of their car, or leave a seat open where staff can place the food. This is all an in effort to help reduce contact and practice a higher level of social distancing for our DCSD team, parents and students. The child does not need to be present, but parent or guardian will be asked to provide child’s name and school.
The meal site locations and time are as follows:
11:00 am – 1:00pm, Monday through Thursday
- Buffalo Elementary School – 1000 Jefferson St. Buffalo, IA
- Smart Intermediate – 1934 W. 5th Street
- Sudlow Intermediate – 1414 E. Locust Street
- Williams Intermediate – 3040 N. Division Street
- Wood Intermediate – 5701 N. Division Street
- Achievement Service Center – 1702 Main Street
11:30am – 1:00pm, Monday through Thursday
- Progressive Baptist Church 1302 E. 12th Street
- Fairmount Library – 3000 N. Fairmount Street
- Jefferson Elementary School – 1027 N. Marquette Street