Hello McKinley Families,
It is Friday afternoon and we just completed a busy week at McKinley. All students finished FAST testing and the results will be sent home on the last day of school (June 6th) with report cards. Also, our 5th grade took a field trip to the FIGGE Museum and RME and the 3rd grade went down to the Isabel Bloom Facility and worked on a project for their butterfly garden.
Our swings have been installed and students have been taught the procedures and expectations for how they are to be used. Please help us take good care of our new additions (butterfly garden and swings). Have a great weekend!!!!!
Lost and Found
We will have our lost and found brought upstairs the last two weeks of the school year. Please take a look if you are missing any items. Mrs. Kay also has a pair of eyeglasses that have not been claimed.
Online Registration is OPEN!!!!!
Online registration is now available for the 2019-2020 school year through your parent portal. If you register as a new family your application will be denied so make sure to use your parent portal. If you have trouble accessing your portal account please contact McKinley at 563-723-6800.
- May 16-20 Visiting Artist Fonziba @ McKinley
- May 16th 5th Grade Field Trip FIGGE and RME
- May 24th 1st Grade Field Trip Family Museum
- May 27th No School Memorial Day
- May 30th Kindergarten Music Performance 2pm
- May 31st Field Day/Planting Day
- June 3rd 5th Grade Graduation 1pm and 3pm Dance
- June 6th Last Day of School for students: 2 hour early dismissal @ 1 pm.