Mission, Vision, & Diversity Statements
High levels of learning for ALL: maximizing academic potential & accountability.
By focusing on student success, the inspired Hayes community will collaborate, plan, and engage in learning.
Collective Commitments of Hayes Staff
We, the adults at Hayes Elementary will:
- foster a nurturing and positive community by partnering with various organizations to provide support for our families.
- collaborate with each other and Hayes’ families to promote high levels of learning for all students.
- promote a healthy learning environment by being kind, safe, respectful, and responsible.
- show appreciation for cultural diversity and be sensitive to the thoughts and opinions for others.
- hold high expectations for student achievement and will guide students to make responsible choices throughout the learning process.
- celebrate school accomplishments and promote school spirit.
- honor our commitment to lifelong learning.
Hayes School will provide a caring, respectful, creative and safe environment in which staff, family and community strive to prepare confident, well-rounded, lifelong learners and responsible citizens.