– use our library system from any computer.
– Use this to compose your report’s bibliography.
– Locate your favorite series and see in what order the books should be read.
– second grade keyboarding
– third grade keyboarding
– Practice your keyboarding skills here.
– online dictionary-thesaurus.
– a growing collection of educational digital media resources.
– is an online literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks from Weston Woods with related nonfiction eBooks from Scholastic.
– access to four complete encyclopedias that ensure consistency with classroom topics and age-appropriate language.
– fosters understanding and appreciation of the world’s countries and peoples by creating and publishing excellent content.
– offers screened and reliable content from magazines, newspapers, and reference materials.
– searchable clip art, photos, images, fonts, and sounds
– videos to download, teachers are encouraged to use the link through thewell (accessed only through a district computer.
– a collection of 681 e-books
– offers a wide variety of music, audio themes and sound effects for grades K -12 and universities that ensures your copyright safety.
– provides an in-depth, dynamic online resource for science and social studies