Easy ways to help keep your students healthy by getting a flu shot on November 29th at Garfield
- Students brought home consent forms last week. Simply sign and return!
- Consent forms will be available at student conferences next week. Simply sign up!
- Click here to print out an additional form, sign and send in!
- No appointments, no transportation issues, no cost!
- ALL SIGNED FORMS ARE DUE BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 16th
According to our school nurse, Mrs. Natalie, Garfield School was the only school that had an increase last year of 23% of students that received free flu shots. She would like to continue that trend with a good turnout. School absenteeism from the flu has proven to be lower since this program started 10 years ago. Less absenteeism means less missed school work for student and less missed work for parents! Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation.