2018/19 Kindergarten Registration Opens February 20th!
The Davenport Community Schools offers early registration for incoming Kindergartners for the 2018/19 school year. Families may register online or at their child’s school office beginning Tuesday, February 20th. A Kindergarten Roundup will be held at Garfield School on Thursday, March 1st from 4:30 to 5:30 pm. Information will be presented for the entire hour and new students will go to each of the Kindergarten rooms so please be prompt. Note: Students must be 5 years of age on or before September 15th to enroll in Kindergarten. Completing online registration or submitting forms is the first step in the registration process with final enrollment based on availability.
- Online Registration
- 2018 – 19 Kindergarten Enrollment Forms – English
- 2018 – 19 Formas de Inscripción para Kinder – Español
- 2018 – 19 Đơn Đăng Ký Lớp Mẫu Giáo – Tiếng Việt
For new Kindergartners, parents are required to complete registration forms online or in-person AND submit these additional documents:
- Proof of birth such as birth certificate, baptismal record, hospital certificate, visa or passport, immunization record, or adoption paperwork.
- Proof of Address such as utility bill, mortgage statement, lease or rental agreement. Proof of address is required to consider your child for enrollment.
- Proof of Immunization from doctor or Iowa Exemption Certificate
- Confirmation of Blood Lead Testing, Vision Screening, and Dental Screening or Exemption Form.
For information related to immunizations and exemption forms; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health topics, please visit Health Services.