Welcome to the Virtual Backpack! The Davenport Community School District believes local community services are instrumental in serving the needs and interests of our families. We are now posting information on a Virtual Backpack webpage throughout the school year for all to see.
Teachers will send home assignments and materials as normal, so continue to check your child’s backpack frequently for school and classroom news and homework/grading.
TO SUBMIT COMMUNITY MATERIALS FOR REVIEW TO VIRTUAL BACKPACK, CLICK HERE.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT – example materials: sports, learning, recreation
- Davenport Little League: 2017 Sign-Up
- City of Davenport 2017 Youth Corps Application
- DPR Youth Sports: Spring 2017 Youth Soccer
- Scott County Family Y: Fall & Winter Youth Programs
- DPR Youth Sports-Dads Club Winter Youth Basketball
- Davenport Metro Swim Team
- YMCA Dragon Swim Team
- Dads Club New Registration Process for DCSD
OUT OF SCHOOL TIME – example materials: no school days, camps, after-school programming
- Shine On Theatre
- Scott County Family Y: Adrenaline Night
- Scott County Family Y: No School Days at North High Y
- Scott County Family Y: Kids Night Out
- City of Davenport Parks & Recreation: Adventure Camp School Day Out
- Scott County Family Y: Afterschool Adventures
FREE or LOW COST ACTIVITIES and RESOURCES FOR YOUTH & FAMILY
- WQPT Writer’s Contest for K-3rd graders
- Gilda’s Club QC: Cancer Kickin’ Scholarship
- Parenting Successful Kids
- Hand-in-Hand: Respite Programs
- hawk-i Health Care Coverage
- Family Resources: Integrated Health Home Program
- LSI: Brief Intensive Services / Behavioral Health Intervention Services
- Pediatric Integrated Health
- Davenport Reads Library Card Form
- Care for Kids
- Parent Pals brochure
- Mental Health Resource Guides
- Affordable Care Act Handout
MATERIALS ARE POSTED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THIS DOES NOT IMPLY DAVENPORT COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT’S ENDORSEMENT OF THEM
For information and support please contact Davenport Community Schools at 563.445.5000.