Welcome to the Virtual Backpack! The Davenport Community School District believes local community services are instrumental in serving the needs and interests of our families. We are now posting information on a Virtual Backpack webpage throughout the school year for all to see.
Teachers will send home assignments and materials as normal, so continue to check your child’s backpack frequently for school and classroom news and homework/grading.
TO SUBMIT COMMUNITY MATERIALS FOR REVIEW TO VIRTUAL BACKPACK, CLICK HERE.
YOUTH DEVELOPMENT – example materials: sports, learning, recreation
- DPR: Fall Sports (Flag Football and Soccer)
- QCA Adaptive Sports Association: Sports and Recreational Programs
- Davenport Metro Swim Team
- YMCA Dragon Swim Team
OUT OF SCHOOL TIME – example materials: no school days, camps, after-school programming
FREE or LOW COST ACTIVITIES and RESOURCES FOR YOUTH & FAMILY
- ISU Extension and Outreach: Buy Eat Live Healthy free nutrition classes
- Children’s Villages Enrolling Now
- Center for Alcohol & Drug Services: Insight Room Free Exhibit
- Habitat for Humanity: Homeowner Workshop
- Iowa Safe At Home program
- Scott County Health Department: Care for Kids
- Scott County Health Department: hawk-i Health Care Coverage Information
- Hand-in-Hand: Respite Programs
- Family Resources: Integrated Health Home Program
- LSI: Brief Intensive Services / Behavioral Health Intervention Services
- Pediatric Integrated Health
- Davenport Reads Library Card Form
- Parent Pals brochure
- Mental Health Resource Guides
- Affordable Care Act Handout
MATERIALS ARE POSTED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THIS DOES NOT IMPLY DAVENPORT COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT’S ENDORSEMENT OF THEM
For information and support please contact Davenport Community Schools at 563.445.5000.