Davenport Community Schools Online Registration is now open for the 2017/18 school year & Incoming Kindergartners for 2018/19!
Welcome to the Davenport Community Schools and our online registration application. Please note that the application link below is for new families and incoming Kindergartners who have not been previously enrolled in our schools.
New & Incoming Kindergarten Families: Please click the following link to Begin Online Registration. If you are a current Davenport Community Schools Children’s Village family you will register your incoming Kindergartner by using this application.
- If you do not have an email address or do not receive the email after you completed the form by clicking the above ‘Begin Online Registration’ please use the following link to our Online Registration Kiosk Application. You will be assigned an application number instead of providing an email address. Write this number down just in case you begin the application but find that you need to save and come back at a later time.
Returning families: Online Registration for 2018/19 will be available for returning students through Parent Portal in late April. Families with currently enrolled K-12 students must login to their Parent Portal account in order to complete Online Registration. A link titled Online Registration is provided below the menu options on the left hand side of your screen. If not previously registered, current K-12 families may also add their new, incoming Kindergartner to the existing family Parent Portal online application. If you don’t have a Parent Portal account or need assistance logging in please click here for more information.
The Online Registration system is only compatible with these supported browsers:
- PC: Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Mac/iOS: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Safari is not a supported browser. Only Chrome & Firefox are supported, however, users of the Puffin browser on Apple & Windows devices have been successful in completing Online Registration.
- Mobile Devices & Tablets: Online Registration may be difficult to use on these devices because of screen size. Certain features of Online Registration also use Java or Flash that are not supported on today’s mobile operating systems. If you are completing Online Registration on a device please use a supported browser with Java or Flash enabled.
For assistance with Online Registration please view the help guides below or contact the Welcome Center at (563) 336 – 5018.
Thank you for using our Online Registration system. If you have any concerns or suggestions for improvement please leave us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.