Intermediate School Registration
Families registering for the 2017-18 school year are encouraged to use Online Registration. Families may also print the forms below and take completed forms to traditional fall registration at their child’s school on August 8th. Click here for an August 2017 registration schedule. Also, mark your calendars for an Open House event to be held on August 22nd. Times to be determined.
- Online Registration
- 2017/18 Returning Student Registration Please print double-sided for best results.
- 2017/18 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy Please take a moment to review the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy if you haven’t already done so. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school. You can receive a Parent Portal activation key from your child’s school office or by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-5018.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online or paper application prior to receiving benefits. For further information regarding the free and reduced meal application process and for a link to the My School Bucks Online Payment System please click here to visit the Food and Nutrition Services section of our website.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Intermediate Resources
- Some schools host transition to middle school for many incoming 6th grade students. Activities include learning the school, team building activities, and getting to know their schedules and teachers. Intermediate “Jumpstart” will vary by building. Please contact your school.
- All students who are interested in participating on a school athletic team must bring a completed physical examination form to be completed by your physician and includes the signed parental permission for the student to participate on school athletic teams.