Intermediate School Registration
Families interested in registering for the 2016-17 year are encouraged to use the Online Registration link below or to attend school registration on August 9th. Also, mark your calendars and click the following for “Unpack Your Backpack” event details! For the “Back to School” schedule of dates and times Click here.
To enroll your child for the current 2016-17 school year please use the forms below:
- 2016/17 Returning Student Registration Please print double-sided for best results.
- 2016/17 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page. Please note requirements for 7th grade students for immunizations.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy Please take a moment to review the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy if you haven’t already done so. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school. You can receive a Parent Portal activation key from your child’s school office or by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-5018.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online or paper application prior to receiving benefits. For further information regarding the free and reduced meal application process and for a link to the My School Bucks Online Payment System please click here to visit the Food and Nutrition Services section of our website.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Intermediate Resources
- Some schools host transition to middle school for many incoming 6th grade students. Activities include learning the school, team building activities, and getting to know their schedules and teachers. Intermediate “Jumpstart” will vary by building. Please contact your school.
- All students who are interested in participating on a school athletic team must bring a completed physical examination form to be completed by your physician and includes the signed parental permission for the student to participate on school athletic teams.