Intermediate School Registration
Families interested in registering for the 2016-17 year are encouraged to use the Online Registration link below or to attend school registration on August 9th. Click here for the “Back to School” schedule for dates and times.
To enroll your child for the current 2016-17 school year please use the forms below:
- 2016/17 Returning Student Registration Please print double-sided for best results.
- 2016/17 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page. Please note requirements for 7th grade students for immunizations.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy Please take a moment to review the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy if you haven’t already done so. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school. You can receive a Parent Portal activation key from your child’s school office or by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-5018.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the TouchBase Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. Families who can not afford school meals can complete an application for free and reduced meals online at https://farapp.davenportschools.org/ Families will receive a letter confirming meal benefit status after the application is processed. Cash payment for meals is expected until the confirmation letter is issued. If a paper meal benefit application is preferred, contact the District’s Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Department, 1008 West Kimberly Rd., 563-386-4780, between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Intermediate Resources
- Some schools host transition to middle school for many incoming 6th grade students. Activities include learning the school, team building activities, and getting to know their schedules and teachers. Intermediate “Jumpstart” will vary by building. Please contact your school.
- All students who are interested in participating on a school athletic team must bring a completed physical examination form to be completed by your physician and includes the signed parental permission for the student to participate on school athletic teams.