High School Registration
High School Registration
Davenport’s high schools are its flagships, with families open enrolling from around the region to take advantage of high quality academic and extracurricular opportunities.
New families may register now for the 2020-2021 school year using our Online Registration system, and set up their course schedule by visiting the guidance office of their selected high school. If this is not your home school according to school boundaries, please complete a Transfer Option for to submit to your school. Please note Mid City High School requires a seperate application and acceptance to the school prior to registration.
Many previous private and homeschool 8th graders are currently attending DCS for high school. Part-time enrollment is also an option if your private or home schooled child is interested in specialized coursework such as our award-winning ProStart culinary arts program or our renowned Project Lead The Way S.T.E.M. program. Take a look at our High School Course Guide to see all our offerings. If you’re interested in a course that is not offered by your private school, we can work with you for part-time enrollment. To learn more, contact the Guidance Office at your school of interest.
Families with currently enrolled students must register their returning students by using the online registration link through Parent Portal. A traditional in-person registration will take place in August at your child’s school.
High School Resources
- All students who are interested in participating on a school athletic team must bring a completed physical examination form to be completed by your physician and includes the signed parental permission for the student to participate on school athletic teams.
- High school students and their parents will be particularly interested in the High School Course Guide. Other information that can be linked to from navigation on the left-hand side of the page includes AP & Honors Classes, Talented & Gifted Program, Learning Supports, and more.
Other Important Resources
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations and exemption forms; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health topics, please visit Health Services.
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online application prior to receiving benefits. For further information please visit Food and Nutrition Services.
- Bussing and Transportation
- School Supply Lists
- Parent Portal: Parent Portal is a secure website that you can use to track your child’s progress in school. It is your access point to use the online registration system (returning families), view your student’s attendance records, lessons and current grades (secondary only), report cards, and class schedule. You may also pay fees by using our online payment system, Touch Base, through Parent Portal.
- Student Insurance: Click here for more information about student accident insurance options. You will be directed to the Student Assurance Services website.