High School Registration
Davenport’s high schools are its flagships, with families open enrolling from around the region to take advantage of high quality academic and extracurricular opportunities. Check out our most recent publication on everything our high schools have to offer! Or, visit individual school profiles to learn about the student experience at each of these schools:
Families may register now for the 2015-2016 school year using the Online Registration link below. Incoming students must still set up their course schedule by visiting the school office of their selected high school. If this is not your home school according to school boundaries, please complete a transfer request to submit to your school.
High schools are accepting registration for the 2015-16 school year through Online Registration or by visiting your school of choice. Please note Mid City High School requires application and acceptance to the school prior to registration. New students should attend registration in August to establish school schedule, register for various activities and more. Click here for the “Back to School” schedule for dates and times.
Forms to Complete and Bring to High School Registration
- Online Registration
- 2015 Returning Student Registration Please print single-sided for best results.
- 2015 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page. Please note requirements for 9th grade students for dental screening.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Form Please take a moment to fill out the Parent Portal use form if you haven’t already done so. Just bring the completed form to registration so you can receive your access code. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Applications for free and reduced meals may now be completed online at https://farapp.davenportschools.org/ . Families will receive a letter confirming meal benefit status after the application is processed. Cash payment for meals is expected until the confirmation letter is issued (See TouchBase Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account). If a paper meal benefit application is preferred, contact the District’s Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Department, 1008 West Kimberly Rd., 563-386-4780, between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other High School Resources
- All students who are interested in participating on a school athletic team must bring a completed physical examination form to be completed by your physician and includes the signed parental permission for the student to participate on school athletic teams.
- High school students and their parents will be particularly interested in the High School Course Guide. Other information that can be linked to from navigation on the left-hand side of the page includes AP & Honors Classes, Talented & Gifted Program, Learning Supports, and more.
- Special Note for Parents of All Incoming Ninth Grade Students: The district hosts transition to high school for targeted incoming freshmen. Activities include learning the school, team building activities, and getting to know their schedules and teachers. Most high schools are by invitation only. Please contact your home school for more information.