Elementary School Registration
Families are encouraged to use Online Registration link below or to attend school registration in August. Also, mark your calendars for “Unpack the Backpack” events! Please check back shortly to view the dates and times specific to your school.
- Online Registration
- 2014 Returning Student Registration Please print single-sided for best results.
- 2014 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Form Please take a moment to fill out the Parent Portal use form if you haven’t already done so. Just bring the completed form to registration so you can receive your access code. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Applications for free and reduced meals may now be completed online at https://farapp.davenportschools.org/ . Families will receive a letter confirming meal benefit status after the application is processed. Cash payment for meals is expected until the confirmation letter is issued (See TouchBase Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account). If a paper meal benefit application is preferred, contact the District’s Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Department, 1008 West Kimberly Rd., 563-386-4780, between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Elementary Resources
Stepping Stones offers before and after school programs at most Davenport elementary schools. The Stepping Stones programs offer a safe, fun, caring environment with enrichment activities geared to the elementary school students’ interests and abilities. Reading, math, arts enrichment, homework help and structured play activities that align with the Davenport Schools curriculum are offered. Additional information and an application may be found by visiting the Stepping Stones web site.
The Davenport Community Schools publishes Family & Community Learning Guides packed full of information for parents of students Kindergarten through Grade 5. Each grade-level guide helps parents understand what students should know by the end of that grade level. Included are ideas for fun activities parents can do at home with their children to strengthen specific skills and information about community resources. The Family & Community Learning Guides are available at your child’s school, on the main level of the Achievement Service Center at 1606 Brady Street or you may view the guides as PDFs by clicking here.