Elementary School Registration
Families registering for the 2016-17 year are encouraged to use the Online Registration link below or to attend school registration on August 9th. Also, mark your calendars for “Unpack the Backpack” events! Click here for the “Back to School” schedule for dates and times.
To enroll your child for the 2016-17 school year, please use the forms below:
- 2016/17 Returning Student Registration Please print double-sided for best results.
- 2016/17 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy Please take a moment to review the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy if you haven’t already done so. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school. You can receive a Parent Portal activation key from your child’s school office or by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-5018.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Most elementary schools offer free lunch service or at a minimal cost. Families can use the TouchBase Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. Families who can not afford school meals can complete an application for free and reduced meals online at https://farapp.davenportschools.org/ Families will receive a letter confirming meal benefit status after the application is processed. Cash payment for meals is expected until the confirmation letter is issued. If a paper meal benefit application is preferred, contact the District’s Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Department, 1008 West Kimberly Rd., 563-386-4780, between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Elementary Resources
Stepping Stones offers before and after school programs at most Davenport elementary schools. The Stepping Stones programs offer a safe, fun, caring environment with enrichment activities geared to the elementary school students’ interests and abilities. Reading, math, arts enrichment, homework help and structured play activities that align with the Davenport Schools curriculum are offered. Additional information and an application may be found by visiting the Stepping Stones web site.
The Davenport Community Schools publishes Family & Community Learning Guides packed full of information for parents of students Kindergarten through Grade 5. Each grade-level guide helps parents understand what students should know by the end of that grade level. Included are ideas for fun activities parents can do at home with their children to strengthen specific skills and information about community resources. The Family & Community Learning Guides are available at your child’s school, on the main level of the Achievement Service Center at 1606 Brady Street or you may view the guides as PDFs by clicking here.