Elementary School Registration
Families registering for the 2018-19 school year will click the link below to use our Online Registration system. A traditional fall registration will be held on August 7th, 2018 at your child’s school. Click here for an August 2018 registration schedule. Also, mark your calendars for the “Unpack Your Backpack” event to be held on August 22nd. Times to be determined.
- Online Registration
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page.
- Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy Please take a moment to review the Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy if you haven’t already done so. Parent Portal is a secure web site that offers direct communication with your child’s teacher(s) and information that will help you track your child’s progress in school. You can receive a Parent Portal activation key from your child’s school office or by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-5018.
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online or paper application prior to receiving benefits. For further information regarding the free and reduced meal application process and for a link to the My School Bucks Online Payment System please click here to visit the Food and Nutrition Services section of our website.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Other Elementary Resources
Stepping Stones offers before and after school programs at most Davenport elementary schools. The Stepping Stones programs offer a safe, fun, caring environment with enrichment activities geared to the elementary school students’ interests and abilities. Reading, math, arts enrichment, homework help and structured play activities that align with the Davenport Schools curriculum are offered. Additional information and an application may be found by visiting the Stepping Stones web site.
The Davenport Community Schools publishes Family & Community Learning Guides packed full of information for parents of students Kindergarten through Grade 5. Each grade-level guide helps parents understand what students should know by the end of that grade level. Included are ideas for fun activities parents can do at home with their children to strengthen specific skills and information about community resources. The Family & Community Learning Guides are available at your child’s school, on the main level of the Achievement Service Center at 1606 Brady Street or you may view the guides as PDFs by clicking here.