Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
Enrolling in one of our schools is a simple process. In order to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address, please call the nearest school, the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at 563-336-5018, or open NCompass and use the “search” function in the upper left corner for an address check. You’ll be provided with the name of the appropriate elementary, intermediate, and high school, as well as the phone number and web site for each. Use the links below for more information on next steps.
Online Services & Resources
- Information on our online registration service
- Information on TouchBase, our online payment system
- Parent/Guardian Consent for Photo Release
- Release of Directory Information
- Technology Acceptable Use
Registration by Grade Level
- Kindergarten Registration for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Elementary School Registration for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Intermediate School Registration for the 2013-2014 academic year
- High School Registration for the 2013-2014 academic year
- Registration Dates for All School Levels
Registration for your incoming kindergartners began March 1st, 2013.
Based on the results of a recent district-wide Parent Satisfaction Survey, the Davenport Community Schools began registering incoming Kindergartners early this year in order to decrease paperwork and wait time for families at Kindergarten Roundup! Starting March 1, families of incoming Kindergartners could submit forms to their school office to begin the registration process. Download the registration form by clicking this link. This is just a first step in the registration process with final enrollment based on availability and pending any boundary changes.
For new Kindergartners, parents are required to bring in their completed form and four additional items:
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Address such as utility bill, lease or rent agreement, etc.
- Proof of Immunization from doctor or Iowa Exemption Certificate
- Dental Screening or Exemption Form.
The traditional Kindergarten Roundup was held on Thursday, April 18th with a focus on time with teachers and learning the routines of the school. Round Up 2013 Schedule
Elementary and intermediate schools register on July 31 from Noon-6pm.
West High registration:
July 31 from 8am-5pm for grades 10-12
August 1 from 8am-5pm for incoming freshmen
Central and North High registration:
July 31 from 11am-5pm for all students
August 1 from 11am-1pm for incoming freshmen and from 1pm-5pm for all students
Kimberly Center registration:
July 31-August 2 from 8am-4pm current students pick up their schedules
August 5 from 11am-6pm for new students
August 6 from 8:30am–3:30pm for new students
Davenport Community Schools has a new online payment system, TouchBase.
If you have not yet used the TouchBase system, please visit the TouchBase FAQ page. If you already have a Parent Portal and TouchBase account, please visit the following page to login: TouchBase Online Payment System
For information related to immunizations; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health matters, please visit our Health Services page.