Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
Enrolling in one of our schools is a simple process. In order to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address, please call the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at 563-336-5018 or open NCompass and use the “search” function in the upper left corner for an address check. You’ll be provided with the name of the appropriate elementary, intermediate, and high school, as well as the phone number and web site for each.
Registration in our Schools
Returning Students – Returning students have a simplified process to register each year. Families can get a jump start on paperwork by registering online using the link below under Online Services and Resources. Online registration is now active for the 2015-2016 school year. For students registering in person at School Registration, a one-page form will be added to your Student Verification Form when you register, so you can simply update any information that has changed. New Emergency Contact Information and Health Services details will be required each year to assure the well-being of students. Note: if you have a new student attending but are a current Davenport Community Schools family, please use the New Student procedures below. If you have a returning student that is attending a new school, please use the Returning Student form. Please print the following form single-sided for best results, complete and take with you to school registration.
- 2015 Returning Student Registration Please print single-sided for best results.
New Students – Thank you for choosing Davenport Community Schools and welcome! The simplest way to register is to use our online registration system linked below under Online Services and Resources, which will allow upload of required materials. For in-person registration of new students, the initial enrollment requires additional information from families, including proof of immunizations and address and an extended enrollment packet. Some grade levels may also require additional support documents, so please review “In-Person Registration by Grade Level” section below for specific materials to bring with you to registration. New kindergarten students should follow the link below called “Kindergarten Registration” and use the Kindergarten form for registration.
- 2015 New Student Enrollment Please print double-sided for best results.
Online Services & Resources
- Online Registration Service
- Information on TouchBase, our online payment system
- Fees and Fee Waiver Application
- Home Language Survey
- Parent/Guardian Consent for Photo Release
- Release of Directory Information
- Technology Acceptable Use
In Person Registration by Grade Level
Please check your grade level below for specific dates and times for your school.
- Kindergarten Registration for New Kindergartners 2015-16
- Elementary School Registration
- Intermediate School Registration
- High School Registration
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Applications for free and reduced meals may now be completed online at https://farapp.davenportschools.org/ . Families will receive a letter confirming meal benefit status after the application is processed. Cash payment for meals is expected until the confirmation letter is issued (See TouchBase Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account). If a paper meal benefit application is preferred, contact the District’s Food & Nutrition Services (FNS) Department, 1008 West Kimberly Rd., 563-386-4780, between 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Davenport Community Schools has a new online payment system, TouchBase.
If you have not yet used the TouchBase system, please visit the TouchBase FAQ page. If you already have a Parent Portal and TouchBase account, please visit the following page to login: TouchBase Online Payment System