Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
Enrolling in one of our schools is a simple process. In order to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address, please call the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at 563-336-5018 or open our interactive Guide K-12 map and input your home address in the “search” box. You’ll be provided with the name of the appropriate elementary, intermediate, and high school, as well as the phone number and website for each.
Registration in our Schools
Returning Students – Returning students have a simplified process to register each year by using the Online Registration link in their Parent Portal. Online registration is now active and required for each returning student for the 2018-19 school year.
New Students – Thank you for choosing Davenport Community Schools and welcome! Please click the Online Registration link below to register your new, incoming student(s). The initial enrollment requires additional information from families, including proof of immunizations, proof of address, and an extended enrollment packet. A traditional in-person registration will also be held from August 7th – 9th at your child’s school. To view dates and time please click the August 2018 Registration Schedule below.
Online Services & Resources
- Online Registration Service
- Information on TouchBase, our online payment system
- Fees and Fee Waiver Application
- August 2018 Registration Schedule
- Athletic Eligibility
- Foreign Exchange
- Personal Appearance
- Release of Directory Information
- Special Project Photo Release
- Technology Acceptable Use
- Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
- Student Restraint and Confinement
- Anti-Bullying Anti-Harassment
- Multi-Cultural Gender Fair
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online or paper application prior to receiving benefits. For further information regarding the free and reduced meal application process and for a link to the My School Bucks Online Payment System please click here to visit the Food and Nutrition Services section of our website.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Davenport Community Schools has a new online payment system, TouchBase.
If you have not yet used the TouchBase system, please visit the TouchBase FAQ page. If you already have a Parent Portal and TouchBase account, please visit the following page to login: TouchBase Online Payment System