Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
If your family is considering enrollment in our schools or you have planned to enroll your student(s) into Davenport Community Schools the first step is to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address. This is also referred to as a students ‘home school’ or ‘boundary area’ school. Please use our interactive Guide K-12 map and input your home address in the “search” field. Then, click the ‘find on map’ button and you’ll be provided with the information about the elementary, intermediate, and high school that serves your home boundary area.
Once you have determined which school boundary area your family resides in you’ll continue with Enrollment & Registration by following the steps below.
New Students: Please use the Online Registration link below to register your new, incoming student(s). The initial enrollment requires additional information from families such as, proof of immunizations and health screenings, proof of address and proof of date of birth. A traditional in-person registration will also be held in the fall at your child’s school.
If your family is considering enrollment and you’d like a tour of your boundary area school please view the school directory page and contact the main office to schedule.
Returning Students: Returning students have a simplified process to register each year by using the Online Registration link within in their Parent Portal. Families will verify current student information during registration and if applicable, can add new students to their existing family information. Online Registration typically opens through the Parent Portal in the spring prior to the new school year.
Other Helpful Information
- Student Health Services: For information related to immunizations and exemption forms; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health topics, please visit Health Services.
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online application prior to receiving benefits. For further information please visit Food and Nutrition Services.
- Bussing and Transportation
- School Supply Lists
- Parent Portal: Parent Portal is a secure website that you can use to track your child’s progress in school. It is your access point to use the online registration system (returning families), view your student’s attendance records, lessons and current grades (secondary only), report cards, and class schedule. You may also pay fees by using our online payment system, Touch Base, through Parent Portal.
- Student Insurance: Click here for more information about student accident insurance options. You will be directed to the Student Assurance Services website
The policies and regulations listed below are frequently asked topics. A full list of Board Policies & Administrative Regulations can be found by clicking here.
- Athletic Eligibility
- Foreign Exchange
- Personal Appearance
- Release of Directory Information
- Technology Acceptable Use
- Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
- Student Restraint and Confinement
- Anti-Bullying Anti-Harassment
- Multi-Cultural Gender Fair