Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
Enrolling in one of our schools is a simple process. In order to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address, use our interactive Guide K-12 map and input your home address in the “search” box. You’ll be provided with the name of the appropriate elementary, intermediate, and high school, as well as the phone number and website for each.
Registration in our Schools
Returning Students – Returning students have a simplified process to register each year by using the Online Registration link in their Parent Portal. Online registration is now active and required for each returning student for the 2019-20 school year.
New Students – Thank you for choosing Davenport Community Schools and welcome! Please click the Online Registration link below to register your new, incoming student(s). The initial enrollment requires additional information from families, including proof of immunizations, proof of address, and an extended enrollment packet. A traditional in-person registration will also be held in the fall at your child’s school. To view dates and time please click the Registration Schedule below.
Online Services & Resources
- Online Registration Service
- Information on TouchBase, our online payment system
- Fees and Fee Waiver Application
- Athletic Eligibility
- Foreign Exchange
- Personal Appearance
- Release of Directory Information
- Special Project Photo Release
- Technology Acceptable Use
- Cell Phones and Electronic Devices
- Student Restraint and Confinement
- Anti-Bullying Anti-Harassment
- Multi-Cultural Gender Fair
Other Important Information
- Student Health Needs: For information related to immunizations and exemption forms; vision, hearing, and dental screenings; and other student health topics, please visit Health Services.
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online application prior to receiving benefits. For further information please visit Food and Nutrition Services.
- Bussing and Transportation
- School Supply Lists
- Parent Portal: Parent Portal is a secure website that you can use to track your child’s progress in school. It is your access point to use the online registration system (returning families), view your student’s attendance records, lessons and current grades (secondary only), report cards, and class schedule. You may also pay fees by using our online payment system, Touch Base, through Parent Portal.
- Student Insurance: Click here for more information about student accident insurance options. You will be directed to the Student Assurance Services website.
Davenport Community Schools has a new online payment system, TouchBase.
If you have not yet used the TouchBase system, please visit the TouchBase FAQ page. If you already have a Parent Portal and TouchBase account, please visit the following page to login: TouchBase Online Payment System