Enrollment and Registration
Welcome to the Davenport Community School District!
Enrolling in one of our schools is a simple process. In order to determine which neighborhood school serves your home address, please call the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at 563-336-5018 or open our interactive Guide K-12 map and input your home address in the “search” box in the upper left corner for an address check. You’ll be provided with the name of the appropriate elementary, intermediate, and high school, as well as the phone number and web site for each.
Registration in our Schools
Returning Students – Returning students have a simplified process to register each year. Families can get a jump start on paperwork by registering online using the link in their Parent Portal. Online registration is now active for the 2017-18 school year. For students registering in person at School Registration, a one-page form will be added to your Student Verification Form when you register, so you can simply update any information that has changed. New Emergency Contact Information and Health Services details will be required each year to assure the well-being of students. Note: If you have a new student attending but are a current Davenport Community Schools family, please use the New Student procedures below. If you have a returning student that is attending a new school, please use the Returning Student form. Please print the following form, complete and take with you to school registration. If you have completed your registration using the online application you do not need to fill out paper forms.
- 2017/18 Returning Student Registration. Please print double-sided for best results
New Students – Thank you for choosing Davenport Community Schools and welcome! For in-person registration of new students, the initial enrollment requires additional information from families, including proof of immunizations and address and an extended enrollment packet. Some grade levels may also require additional support documents, so please review “In-Person Registration by Grade Level” section below for specific materials to bring with you to registration. New kindergarten students should follow the link below called “Kindergarten Registration” and use the Kindergarten form for registration.
- 2017/18 New Student Enrollment. Please print double-sided for best results
Online Services & Resources
- Online Registration Service
- Information on TouchBase, our online payment system
- Fees and Fee Waiver Application
- Home Language Survey
- Parent/Guardian Consent for Photo Release
- Release of Directory Information
- Technology Acceptable Use
- August 2017 Registration Schedule
In Person Registration by Grade Level
Please check your grade level below for specific dates and times for your school.
- Kindergarten Registration
- Elementary School Registration
- Intermediate School Registration
- High School Registration
Other Important Information
- School Supply Lists – School supply lists have been posted to the District website
- School Meals: Each school offers daily meal options that meet federal nutrition standards. Families can use the My School Bucks Online Payment System for online deposits to your child’s meal account. You may also deposit money into your student’s lunch account by bringing cash or check to the food service cashier at your child’s school. Families wishing to be considered for free and reduced meals will need to complete an online or paper application prior to receiving benefits. For further information regarding the free and reduced meal application process and for a link to the My School Bucks Online Payment System please click here to visit the Food and Nutrition Services section of our website.
- Information on Bussing and Transportation
Davenport Community Schools has a new online payment system, TouchBase.
If you have not yet used the TouchBase system, please visit the TouchBase FAQ page. If you already have a Parent Portal and TouchBase account, please visit the following page to login: TouchBase Online Payment System