Davenport Schools Return To Learn: Family Resources and Needs Assessment
The Davenport Community School District developed this survey to assess your concerns and needs about sending your students back to school in the fall.
This survey will also assess your needs regarding technology, physical and mental health, school scheduling and childcare, and other issues.
Answering all of the questions helps the Davenport Community School District make decisions that will affect how we return to learning in the fall.
Please complete this survey no later than Monday, July 6, 2020.
- DCSD Return to Learn – Family Resources and Needs Assessment (English)
- DCSD Evaluación Sobre las Necesidades para Regresar a las Aulas – Familia (Spanish)
- DCSD Đánh giá Nhu cầu Trở lại Học tập – Dành cho Gia đình (Vietnamese)
- DCSD Kutathimini Mahitaji ya Kurudi Masomoni – Familia (Swahili)
- DCSD Retour à l’évaluation des besoins d’apprentissage – Famille (French)