Click here to view the Davenport Central High School Student Handbook.
Education that challenges conventional thinking, prepares all students to compete in a global society and inspires our students, parents, staff and community to answer the question, “what if?”
The mission of Davenport Central High School is to challenge and encourage all students to reach their highest potential.
- We believe all students will graduate
- We believe in academic excellence
- We believe students and staff should enjoy coming to school
- We believe that involvement in extracurricular activities leads to increased student success
- We believe all instructional decisions should be based on reliable data
- We believe that positive relationships impact student achievement
- We believe parents and community members should take an active role in educational process
- We believe all students will demonstrate the ability to work effectively with others
- We believe all students will understand how their actions impact the world
- We believe all students have the capacity to demonstrate empathy and compassion for others