- Infinite Campus access: http://campus.davenport.k12.ia.us/campus/portal/davenport.jsp
- Click here for directions to activate your Portal account
- Carreer Cruising
- Digital Citizenship Presentation
- Student Handbook
CitiBus Transportation Agreement
- The City of Davenport has partnered with Davenport Community Schools to offer all district students free transportation. Please visit the attendance office to attain a bus pass. Students without their student I.D. and bus pass will be required to pay regular rates.
- CitiBus schedule: http://www.cityofdavenportiowa.com/department/?fDD=27-0
- Get homework help through the Davenport Library at http://www.davenportlibrary.com/.
- ACT’s newly launched website at http://www.actstudent.org/ is expressly designed for students. It provides extensive information and services for the ACT Assessment; as well as a college search and online applications tool, a financial aid need estimator, student stories (a collection of essays written by high school students), and additional college planning information.
- For free SAT test prep, please visit http://www.domesatreview.com/
- Colleges, College Scholarships, and Financial Aid Information on college scholarships and financial aid, free college scholarship searches, colleges and universities, and college and university admissions and financial aid office email addresses and telephone numbers.
- The Princeton Review Search for colleges or careers, improve your scores and skills, find scholarships and financial aid information, and check for the news.
- Collegenet Would you like to go to college, change the world? Yes. Because in today’s information age, the world changes when information changes. Your choice to go to college–the institution most directly involved in generating and transmitting new information–is a choice to participate in and shape change. Use CollegeNET’s five key internet admissions services to help yourself get into college and change the world.
- College Board; Connect to college success – Learn more about College Board programs that increase access to college and opportunity.
- College Planning This is a private, non-profit, secondary market for loans, in the state of Iowa. The mission is to supply free information.