The nurse assists students and staff with health concerns and dispenses medication.
- Please contact her if your student has medical problems or you have a change in your phone numbers.
- Dental Screenings for Freshmen are required by the state. Please contact the nurse with any concerns or assistance in acquiring an exam.
- Vaccines that are recommended for Adolescents 11-18 years of age are Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis), meningococcal, influenza and human papilomvirus (HPV). See your physician or the Scott County Health Dept. at 326-8618 for more information about these vaccinations.
- Dentists Iowa (Medicaid) – Adults
- Dentists Iowa (Medicaid) – Children
- Medical Doctors (Medicaid)-Family Practice
- Medical Doctors (Medicaid)- Pediatric Offices
- Vision Offices (Medicaid)
Barbara Taylor RN, MS firstname.lastname@example.org
(563) 723-5400, ext.429