The nurse assists students and staff with health concerns and dispenses medication.
- Please contact the nurse’s office if your student has medical problems or you have a change in your contact information.
- Dental screenings for Freshmen are required by the state. Please contact the nurse with any concerns or assistance in acquiring an exam.
- Iowa Code, Chapter 139a.8(6) and Iowa Administrative Code, 641-7.7(139) outline the immunization requirement for students attending elementary or secondary schools. Click here to visit the Iowa Department of Health website for a full list of vaccination recommendations and requirements. See your physician or the Scott County Health Dept. at 326-8618 for more information about these vaccinations.
- Dentists Iowa (Medicaid) – Adults
- Dentists Iowa (Medicaid) – Children
- Medical Doctors (Medicaid)-Family Practice
- Medical Doctors (Medicaid)- Pediatric Offices
- Vision Offices (Medicaid)
(563) 723-5400, ext. 429