- www.ihaveaplaniowa.gov (scholarships, career choices, college choices, ACT prep, college applications)
Other scholarship resources:
- Check with your employer and your parents’ employer/s about scholarships they may offer.
- Check out the scholarship opportunities at your college choices.
- Guidance Bulletin Board
- Most scholarship money usually is awarded through the individual college or university.
- Ask at the college admissions or financial aid office.
- Most scholarships are awarded for high gpa or rank in class and high ACT scores.
- Additional scholarships are awarded for your individual family circumstances, financial need, ethnicity, volunteerism,
- athletics, music or drama auditions, art portfolios, journalism artifacts or awards, and essay contests.
Use good judgment. Never pay for a list of scholarships. Lists and applications are free.