l Iowa College Access Network | Central High School
2018prostartdesmoines2018univisit2048roboticscompetitionCentral High School 12018gritposter2018jrotcUH602015seeyouatthepole2018dennisaward2018ericapresentation2018armytruck2017NHSfundraiser32018bluellusionsstate2018blueillusiondanceteamcomp2016collegeweek2018jrotcUH602019historybowl22018JROTCRIA22018prostartdesmoines22018GEARUPDeere2018 Iowa All-State Band2018prostartmadison22018mcfate3.jpg2018smashbrothers2018Foodtour2018marchingband2019getonthebus32014JROTCcolorguard2018jobfair2019JROTCreception2018marchingbluedevils32018engineeringexpo2018marchingbluedevils22018cadaverlabdavenport_central2018drugfreepledge2018yearbookfallworkshop2018centralleaders2018ericapresentation2018bluellusionsstate2018overwatchcompetition2018brewerCentral High School 22018antibullypicredcarpet32018sandiego22018robotics2019getonthebus42018GEARUPDeere2019getonthebus22018germanchicagotrippltw_school_slideshow_image2018germanchicagotrip2018robotics2018marchingbluedevils2018iJAGevent2018JROTCRIA2018yearbooknewspaper
  • Central High School
    Principal: Jon Flynn
    1120 Main Street
    Davenport, Iowa 52803
    Phone: (563) 723-5400
    Fax: (563) 445-5952

  • Iowa College Access Network

    Join the Iowa College Access Network for college prep information.  This month’s tips from the Iowa College Access Network are:


    • Make application to colleges and trade schools NOW!
    • Send your transcript by signing the form for Mrs. Pacha, our registrar, in Guidance.
    • Decide which college you’ll attend in the fall. Submit any required paperwork to confirm your decision with the college.
    • Fill out your FAFSA for college money after January 1st, 2014 .  And check with your college(s) to determine if other financial aid applications are required. Click here to access a FAFSA checklist before starting the process.
    • If you gave an e-mail address on your FAFSA, you should receive a link to your SAR (Student Aid Report) via e-mail.
    • When you get your SAR, look it over carefully. If you need to make corrections, contact the financial aid office(s) at your college(s). If there are no corrections needed, keep your SAR for your records.
    • Keep copies of all the forms you send to the financial aid office at your college(s).


    Links – FAFSA   http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/           Iowa College Access Network   http://www.icansucceed.org/