Iowa College Access Network
Join the Iowa College Access Network for college prep information. This month’s tips from the Iowa College Access Network are:
- Make application to colleges and trade schools NOW!
- Send your transcript by signing the form for Mrs. Pacha, our registrar, in Guidance.
- Decide which college you’ll attend in the fall. Submit any required paperwork to confirm your decision with the college.
- Fill out your FAFSA for college money after January 1st, 2014 . And check with your college(s) to determine if other financial aid applications are required. Click here to access a FAFSA checklist before starting the process.
- If you gave an e-mail address on your FAFSA, you should receive a link to your SAR (Student Aid Report) via e-mail.
- When you get your SAR, look it over carefully. If you need to make corrections, contact the financial aid office(s) at your college(s). If there are no corrections needed, keep your SAR for your records.
- Keep copies of all the forms you send to the financial aid office at your college(s).