Central Online Registration and Checklist
We cannot wait to have all of our Blue Devil families back in the building!
Returning students are able to utilize our online registration process. Simply follow the steps below.
Register your student using your Parent Portal account.
- You can receive a Campus Portal activation key from by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-7427. The activation key can only be sent to a verified email on file with your child’s student record.
- Submit your immunization updates directly on parent portal.
Pay your school fee using the Touchbase program. These fees include:
- Textbook rental fees
- Course fees
- Activity Pass (optional)
- Parking Pass (optional)
- Yearbook (optional)
Use our Food and Nutrition Services apps below:
- To receive our E-Blast, send an email to Heather Ehlinger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DCSD Online Registration Help Sheet–Previously Enrolled Family Assistance
- DCSD Online New Family Help Guide