Central Online Registration and Checklist
We cannot wait to have all of our Blue Devil families back in the building!
Students new to the building should register at http://www.davenportschools.org/enrollment-and-registration-overview/online-registration/?highlight=registration
Returning students are able to utilize our online registration process. Simply follow the steps below.
Register your student using your Parent Portal account.
- You can receive a Campus Portal activation key from by contacting the Davenport Community Schools Welcome Center at (563) 336-7427. The activation key can only be sent to a verified email on file with your child’s student record.
- Submit your immunization updates directly on parent portal.
Pay your school fee using the Touchbase program. These fees include:
- Textbook rental fees
- Course fees
- Activity Pass (optional)
- Parking Pass (optional)
- Yearbook (optional)
Use our Food and Nutrition Services apps below:
- DCSD Online Registration Help Sheet–Previously Enrolled Family Assistance
- DCSD Online New Family Help Guide
- 2019-2020 Academic Calendar