- Maureen Rauch (Department Chair) ext. 621 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emily Bush ext. 507 email@example.com
- Ryan DeGeeter, ext. 633 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Heinen ext. 619 email@example.com
- Brian Heller, ext 511, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Kresse ext. 615 email@example.com
- Carla Rutin ext. 617 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ben Sacco ext. 609 email@example.com
- Dana Schrader ext. 611 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anthony Taylor ext. 509 email@example.com
- Michael Wells ext. 5112 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Wiebenga, ext 214, email@example.com
Mathemagica Math Tools
Purplemath contains practical algebra lessons demonstrating useful techniques and pointing out common errors. Lessons are written with the struggling student in mind, and stress the practicalites over the technicalities. Links and other resources also available.
Learn mathematics while playing with it! Uses LiveMath plugin, Scientific Notebook and Flash to enhance mathematics lectures. Perform mathematical ‘what ifs’…
WisWeb is a website (a.o. with java-applets) for math students and teachers in secondary education
NCTM Illuminations Tools
Introduction to Trigonometric Functions
MathsNet — Interactive Mathematics, Information Technology and the Internet: a collection of resources for education, aimed at students, teachers and anyone else
Educational and entertaining items pertaining to physics, the mathematical sciences, and to mathematics in general.
National Library of Virtual Manipulatives for Interactive Mathematics
Calculus-Help.com offers Calculus help to students of all ages, including free multimedia tutorials and detailed calculus examples with complete solutions.