Administrative Regulation 203.09A
Evaluation of Administrators
Administrators shall be evaluated annually by their immediate supervisor. The process will be continual, following the guidelines and procedures below.
- By September 30th, a conference will be held with the employee to discuss and determine job targets, areas for growth and/or performance goals.
- A progress conference will be held before January 31st to review progress on job targets, areas for growth and/or performance goals and criteria.
- In cases where unacceptable performance exists, a plan of action will be developed by the supervisor and monitored on a frequent basis. A summative evaluation report and conference is to be held by April 1st to determine the employment status for the following year.
- Summative reports and conferences that were not held by April 1st will be held by June 30th.
- Summative reports are to be in writing, using either a narrative, checklist, or some combination format, including performance pay criteria, based upon the employee’s job description, job targets, pre-determined areas for growth and special assignments.
- The employee shall have the opportunity to respond in writing to the written evaluation and the response shall become part of the summative report.
- Updated 5/92, 7/93, 9/96
- Reviewed 7/96, 11/97, 8/99, 7/03