Pickup & Dropoff of Students
Morning Drop Off Procedures
- Parents are not to get out of their car when dropping off their child/children. Staff will be present on the blacktop and at drop off (no earlier than 7:45 AM) to assist with children.
- Students are not to be dropped off at school before 7:45 AM. We ask parents to drop their student/s off no earlier than 7:45 am as there is no adult supervision on the blacktop before that time. The tardy bell rings at 8:00 a.m.
- If there is inclement weather, we will begin letting the students into the building at 7::45 am as our teachers contract time is at 7:45 am. They need to come in the door they would typically enter in the morning.
- Students in grades K-3 (and older siblings) should be dropped off at the south driveway/pull-through. Pull up and an adult will direct your child/children to their line (older siblings can help younger siblings to their line and then go around the east side of the building to their line on the upper grade playground).
- Students in grades 4-6 should be dropped off on the north side of the building where they will proceed to their line on the upper playground.
- Students that are eating breakfast at school, will pick up their breakfast on their way into the building at 7:55 am and eat in their classroom. Please let your child know if they should be eating breakfast at school. Families will be charged the same rate for breakfast as last year.
- Click the link below to find where your child lines up in the morning.
After School Pick-Up Procedures
Please pick up your child at their assigned pick up area, stay in the lanes of traffic, remain in your car, and proceed where students are loaded by Adams staff. Please have your Car Rider signs visible through your front window. School will dismiss at 2:50 pm.